Meios de comunicação
"Eye-catcher for indoors and outdoors".
möbelkultur introduces fleur ami in a company portrait and presents the material diversity of the different product lines.
spa & home
"Shell bowls for the garden"
The spa & home magazine presents the bowls, planters and columns of the handmade MUSCHEL series of vessels, the surface of which is studded with real shells.
FEEL GOOD Living
FEEL GOOD Living reports on fleur ami and portrays the LUXO NORDIC, MUSCHEL and MODULO series.
The trade magazine Tophotel reports on the new, long-lasting decoration concept NATURAL ILLUSION by fleur ami.
"Sitting beautifully green"
The trade magazine stil & markt presents the MODULO series, which includes modular bench-vessel combinations as well as planters and plant columns.
"Exclusive objects in great variety"
The trade magazine LifeStyle reports on fleur ami, the planter range and the showroom.
Here you will find current publications about fleur ami. We are happy to provide journalists with image and text material on request.
Please contact us or the PR office Schiller-Hetzenecker at any time. A large selection of image and text material is available for download on the PR office's TrendXPRESS press portal. Should you require further image material, please contact us personally.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
§ 1 Scope of application, customer information
The following General Terms and Conditions (GTC) govern the contractual relationship between fleur ami GmbH and consumers and entrepreneurs who purchase goods via our shop fleur ami. We do not recognise any terms and conditions that conflict with or deviate from our terms and conditions. The contractual language is German.
§ 2 Conclusion of contract
(1) The offers on the Internet represent a non-binding invitation to you to purchase goods.
(2) You can place one or more products in the shopping basket. In the course of the ordering process, you enter your data and wishes regarding the method of payment, delivery modalities, etc.. Only when you click on the order button do you make a binding offer to conclude a purchase contract. You can also place a binding order by telephone or fax. The confirmation of receipt of your order, which is sent immediately by e-mail or fax, does not constitute acceptance of the purchase offer.
(3) We are entitled to accept your offer within 4 working days by sending an order confirmation by e-mail. After the fruitless expiry of the period referred to in sentence 1, your offer shall be deemed to have been rejected, i.e. you shall no longer be bound by your offer. In the case of an order by telephone, the purchase contract is concluded if we accept your offer immediately. If the offer is not accepted immediately, then you are also no longer bound by it.
§ 3 Customer information: Storage of your order data
Your order with details of the concluded contract (e.g. type of product, price etc.) will be stored by us. We will send you the GTC, but you can also access the GTC via our website at any time after conclusion of the contract. As a registered customer, you can access your past orders via the customer login area ( www.fleur-ami.com/bestellhistorie/).
§ 4 Customer information: Correction notice
You can correct your entries at any time before submitting the order by pressing the delete button. We will inform you about further correction options on the way through the ordering process. You can also exit the ordering process completely at any time by closing the browser window.
§ 5 Retention of title
The object of purchase remains our property until full payment has been made.
§ 6 Limitation of your warranty claims
(1) Statutory warranty rights exist for our goods.
(2) Warranty towards consumers for used goods
Your claims for defects in used goods shall become statute-barred one year after the handover of the sold goods to you. Excluded from this regulation are claims for damages, claims due to defects which we have fraudulently concealed and claims arising from a guarantee which we have assumed for the quality of the item. The statutory limitation periods apply to these excluded claims.
(3) Warranty vis-à-vis entrepreneurs
Your warranty claims due to defects in the purchased item shall become statute-barred one year after the transfer of risk. Excluded from this regulation are claims for damages, claims due to defects which we have fraudulently concealed and claims arising from a guarantee which we have assumed for the quality of the item. Also excluded is the right of recourse according to § 478 BGB. The statutory limitation periods apply to these excluded claims.
§ 7 Limitation of liability
We exclude liability for slightly negligent breaches of duty insofar as these do not relate to material contractual obligations, damage arising from injury to life, limb or health, guarantees or claims under the Product Liability Act (ProdHaftG). The same applies to breaches of duty by our vicarious agents and our legal representatives. Essential contractual obligations include in particular the obligation to hand over the item to you and to provide you with ownership of it. Furthermore, we must provide you with the item free of material defects and defects of title.
§ 8 Commercial place of jurisdiction
The exclusive place of jurisdiction for all disputes arising from this contract is our registered office (Krefeld) if you are a merchant.
§ 9 Consumer information: Participation in a dispute resolution procedure
The European Commission provides a platform for out-of-court online dispute resolution (ODR platform), which can be accessed at https://www.ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr. You can find our e-mail address in our imprint. We are neither obliged nor willing to participate in the dispute resolution procedure.